The Shop From Bombay To Ibiza comercial brand of ADAMAS 1888 S.L. on the website www.frombombaytoibiza.com with identification number B-87929121 based in Madrid, Spain, processes personal data provided by the User to comply with and, additionally, confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process orders and shipments online and for the necessary communication during the period of time established by law.
The source of personal data
1. The controller processes the personal data obtained with the Client's consent and is collected through the purchase order and fulfillment of the order created in the online store. www.frombombaytoibiza.com.
Purpose of data processing
The controller processes the Client's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Register on the website www.frombombaytoibiza.com in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the RGPD;
2. For the fulfillment of the online order created by the Client (name, address, email, telephone number);
3. To observe the law and the regulations that arise from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Controller;
4. Personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract can not be concluded without personal data.
Duration of the storage of personal data
1. The controller stores personal data during the period necessary for compliance with the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer and during the 3 years following the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the stipulated period for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Rights of the client
Security of personal data
1. The controller declares to take all the technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. The controller has taken technical precautions to protect the spaces where data is stored, in particular to ensure access to the computer with a password, the use of antivirus software and the regular maintenance of computers.
1. When placing an electronic order on the website www.frombombaytoibiza.com The customer confirms to be informed of all the conditions of protection of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The customer accepts these rules by checking the check box on the purchase order form;
3. The controller may update these Rules at any time. The new updated version should be published on its website.
These Rules will become effective on 06.30.2019